May 2021 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2021
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the May 2021 issue:
- Short Topix: New Crypto Mining Worm Targets, Attacks Windows, Linux
- Repo Review: LosslessCut
- GIMP Tutorial: Remove A Background
- Prism Project: Everyone Is In Bed With The CIA/NSA!
- Victory For Fair Use: The Supreme Court Reverses The Federal Circuit In Oracle vs Google
- Use Your Phone Camera As A Webcam
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF