January 2016 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2016
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product
of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is
lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is
released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported
license, and some rights are reserved.
In the January 2016 issue:
- PCLinuxOS Backup Strategies
- Get A New Look For Your Multimedia Player: Skin It!
- ms_meme's New Year's Resolution
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Aleph
- GIMP Tutorial: Convert A Photo To A Sketch
- Get (Download) An Entire Website With wget
- Game Zone: Conflicks Revolutionary Space Battles
- Southwest Twice Baked Potatoes
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF