December 2016 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2016
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the December 2016 issue:
- Meemaw's 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Paul's 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- YouCanToo's 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Game Zone: Kickass Commandos
- ms_meme's Nook: Wonderful PCLOS
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: AnalogueMan
- Inkscape Tutorial: Using Envelope Deformation To Manipulate Text
- Inkscape Tutorial: Sliced Text
- Tip Top Tips: How To Save Media Files To Device In Correct Order
- Repo Review: Guitar-Related Programs
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF