March 2018 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2018
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the March 2018 issue:
- Short Topix: iOS Bootloader Leaked, ET vs BitCoin
- ms_meme's Nook: How I Love The Sandbox
- Tip Top Tips: Make An Easy Calendar In Scribus
- GIMP Tutorial: Another Simple Animation
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Ratt Salad
- So You Want To Be A YouTuber? With PCLinuxOS You Can
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- DigiKam: Photo Management Basics
- LibreOffice 6.0 Released
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by parnote and Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF